Tuesday, August 18, 2009

No Death Panels - Sort of, but Let's Talk About Rationing

Here is a Simple little question...........who really runs Medicare? Do you know? Do you think you know? I bet you don't have a clue and haven't heard a word from someone who might be able to shed much light on the "Public Option" question in Health Care Reform.

Back to the matter of "Not Pulling The Plug On Grand Ma" I think that is what the President said or I remember him saying.............Nope, won't pull the plug, they just may never plug it in. Saves a step right there. That saves money or does it? Or is this simple Rationing.

Words are so interesting............and the President is very good with Words. But, not so much with Transparency. Falling way short with Transparency. Time after Time. I don't hear him talking so much about Transparency. I can understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment